Thursday, November 4, 2010

The World's Mysteries - an evolving list.

*Feel free to add to this list in the comments - I will add them into the text.

Why do zits grow inside one's ear?
Why do I have to know so much about poop?
People who sadly battle with demons and lose. Sad.
How come you can only buy Peppermint Mocha Creamer during Christmas?
Why do some people think Jesus is fake? You'd think I'd be able to answer this since I used to think this. A - Uneducated.
Why is sticking to a budget SO DAMN HARD?
Why do we tempt ourselves with things when it would be easier to just not?
How come you can't pick your family? Or you in-laws?
Who came up with Twitter? This may not really be a mystery, but it is to me.
Why are babies so much work?
How come there isn't a mommy rescue squad that can whisk you away to a spa at a moments notice and remove the part of your brain (temporarily of course) that worries about your kids?
Who invented Beer?
Why do I stink right now?
How come laundry never. goes. away.?
How come you shouldn't make fun of people, but it's so much fun?
Why are some people just dumb?
Whoever said that we have to love everyone all the time? oh, yea, God.
How come no one ever told me that I would be constipated when pregnant?
Why did no one tell me that my boobs would be ugly afterward breastfeeding? Like I would have cared.
How come Directv won't just replace my DVR for me?
Why can't I retweet w/ comment from my computer but I can from my phone? lame.
Why do things start to smell up your house and you don't even know what they are?
Sister Wives.

1 comment: