Monday, November 22, 2010

Crap he pants....

Driving home from our Hooters dinner last night consisting of wings and fried pickles, oh yeah, friend pickles.  And the kids ate them too - uh, huh, bad mommy award - here I come!

Anyway - we are loading up to go home.  #2 was a pain, #1 was good.  We had balloons, we had coloring, we had soda - all in all - a C trip.

I load in #1 on my side, Big Daddy get's #2 on his... Doors close, bags loaded, and he lingers, just outside the door... and he lingers.  I get in, buckle, start car, put in gear.  Keep in mind, he is STILL standing outside the door at this point. 

Then he gets in and with the rush of air, I get that stench.  That rotten-ass stench. 

"Oh," I say.  "thanks for that... " as I'm waving my hand in front of my face.  I mean it though.  I mean, thanks for farting outside the car.  I release the brake and we back out. 
"See," he says, "I was being nice."
We giggle and laugh over my almost nagging and bitching at his slowness getting in the car.  How funny it was that he was farting and I was gonna nag at him, ha ha ha, etc. etc. etc.

All of a sudden, from the backseat, #1 pipes up -
"Ha Ha Ha!  Daddy! He almost crap he pants! Ha Ha Ha!" 

WHAT?! BWAHAHAHHAHA! Big Daddy and I look at each other and Crack up! 
"What was that?" we ask.

Giggle, "Daddy, you crap you pants?"  Giggle Giggle.

That was the best thing I heard all night - after "Kids Eat Free". 
Thanks Hooters - you saved us $5. 

1 comment: