Today was a school day - M (3) has preschool on Tues and Thurs and since when Tues rolled around she had the craps, today she got to go. She's better now - in case you wondered.
She loves her school. What I love is that she now is getting into these elaborate fantasies w/ her toys, ie dolls and bears and such. Today it was some random bear. He HAD to go to school with her. She had to buckle him into her car seat when she got out. She gave me the following directions, "Mommy, take bear home and feed him his baba (bottle), then he can nap in my bed and if he cries, just go and lay with him. ok?" "Sure honey, thanks for those directions." was my response. Where does this come from? her head I know. But seriously. And these things go on all day long. It's cute.
I love my girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment