Thank you all for visiting my new-found lair for self expression.
My DH doesn't know about this, a couple friends do - but only the cherished ones.
The rest is reserved for the unknown or future known masses.
I am new to the Blogger world. I know what it is and all, but it's all very... obtuse. I can't quite wrap my mind around it. But then I thought - I can do that. Usually I would have the thoughts of oh man, I wish I could do that. But this is a new me... I need outlets and why not utilize this and have literary diarrhea all over the internet? Sounds like a plan to me, Frank.
So here I am in all my semi-anonymous glory! Spewing (sometimes) useless data all over the place and waiting for some unknown to pick up the pieces and validate my existence. Oh, shit, this is starting to sound familiar and most likely won't end good. Let me rephrase. Spewing (sometimes) useless data all over the place and waiting for nirvana! Ahh, that's better!
Love to all - happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment