I'm trying to find that balance.
The yin and yang - give and go, but it's eluding me, as usual.
What do I do - do I plan more?
Do I plan less?
Do I give more?
Do I give less?
And who is going to help me make this decision?
No one is over here patting me on my back telling me I'm doing a good job at anything.
And then there are ALLLLL the times that I just feel like I am spinning in circles...
Bah!
Deep breath.... in - - - - out - - - -
again.
again.
maybe one more time.
Am I going to sit and struggle or go and do?
I WANT to sit and give up - so I think that means I have to go and do.
Give 'er hell, then rest later.
And smile in the meantime.
No comments:
Post a Comment