Just a brief note to say to myself that
SEE, SELF, IT GOT BETTER EVEN THOUGH YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA CASH IT ALL IN AND RUN AWAY. YOU JUST HAD TO WAIT....
And boy do i hate waiting.
i hate being patient.
i hate being on someone else's timeline.
but such is life - and since i have a good person to trust, i know i can always depend on them to come through for me - one way or another.
yes, i mean you God.
A little time for introspection and a little time to remember to have some faith and it's all ok. Sometimes I don't feel like I have people around me to help me get from here to there, but I do.
I think I'm not worthy or good enough, but there are lots out there worse off than me and lots out there that are more clueless than me.
So i guess I'm ok...
I can feel it coming back together.
Vince Lombardi wasn't joking when he said that
"Fatigue makes cowards of us all."
Put a little fatigue in me and I melt.
But on the other hand, give me a little sleep and I CAN CONQUER THE WORLD!! WAHAHAHAH!
He also said,
"Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence."
Yup. I want to always lead with confidence so my proteges know how to have it too!
And by proteges, I mean kids.
Ahh, ready to go!
So glad you feel happy today. You're awesome!
ReplyDelete