Thursday, September 23, 2010

Your fave 5

So I've been reading a lot that the people you surround yourself with highly influence who you are and what you do, like in terms of success and what not.

So who are my fave 5 - I've been thinking.
And are my current 5 - the ones I REALLY should have as my 5?
Perhaps I need to adjust.

current:
a.m. (txt)
c.r. (irl and txt)
s.p. (fb)
c.b. (irl and txt)
j.e. (all the time)

here is the question to ask yourself.
Are these people helping me be who/what I want to be?

deep, huh?

I don't know.
Maybe I need to substitute a couple other people in there.
Some of these people are not local - obviously, i communicate in other ways than in person.
I think I need to add in some motivation speaker-type stuff.

And I know who I need more of in my life.

Can I make the change?
yes.
Do I want to be this example for my kids?
Super Yes.

I strive all the time to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.
But I have been out of balance lately, so i have been REALLY eliminating as of late.
I'm getting better tho -
Soon I can support others and be in balance myself again -
I am missing that.

There are solutions to every road block.
Everything can be adjusted to be better and more successful.
Try, tweek, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment