Maggie and JJ slept in (a little) and Maggie came up and got in bed all sweet and nice and smiley. Not demanding or anything. It was such a nice morning... Not even any terradactyl screams from Jayna!
The weather is lovely, not too hot yet. I have a lovely lunch date today with one of my besties. The SIL is watching the girls, so I'm rolling solo. And we are *finally* going to church at the new campus! Maggie is so excited to see her new room and I'm sure Jayna is in her own way too. I am thrilled, I've been looking forward to this for a while. Since Growth Group ended for the summer, I, as usual, have been having a hard time finding time with God. But I know I have to, I feel it. He's wanting me to be close again and I need his support too. Stoked. Oh, AND I got an order from a customer this morning. Awesome.
The only draw back to today, and it's a big one... Jim has to work. Again.
Next weekend he'll have them all to himself though!
I think this Sunday's gonna be goooood!
No comments:
Post a Comment