Monday, January 17, 2011

Confession: Insanity

I crave comfort and understanding and acceptance. 
But it's times like these I feel painfully.... insignificant.

I feel like the weight of the world is on me right now.
Or just the weight of a few major items in life.

And I want to someone to take them away.
I would like to have NO major items.  I would like to be item free.

Maybe it's all about perspective... My perspective is insane.
As in, I am going insane.  These issues are insane.  How they have come about is insane. 
I will go insane before they are resolved.  That I have to figure out the best and healthiest way to handle these issues is insane.  I don't like insane so much... I used to.  When it meant that I was partying all night and dancing and drinking and dancing... that was insane. 
This insane, I no like so much.

I believe that in another year, it will all be less insane.
But how am I to know?  I don't.  I won't. 

But a gal's gotta have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment