Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blog Dare: How I use Social Media

It's Jan 22nd, and this is my first blog dare.  Mostly b/c I just found it. 

I use social media as a way to socialize with friends and family (Facebook) and to meet new people (Twitter). 
I'm relatively new to Twitter, and I love it!  I have met, online and IRL, amazing people. 
I have met an amazing woman who has figured out how to actually bring these online peeps into real life and I think it's ... well, amazing.  And wonderful!

I started on Twitstown in order to try and further market my business as a Mary Kay Consultant and it has definitely helped/worked.  I am continuing to use these networking lines to keep on furthering my business, so I'm hopeful.  I also try to market some through Facebook, but I'm not sure it's as vast a networking platform as Twitter is, in that respect.

Social Media is amazing (obviously) and I think it will only become more of a marketing player in the future!
So... here goes nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment