Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Looking Up!

Wow -
its only been 2 weeks or so since the last entry. It sure seems longer than that.

I have been focusing on a pos attitude and it's working.
I went to the lib too and borrowed a book called "Failing Forward" by John C Maxwell and it's great. Tips on how to change your perspective about failures. Just what I needed.

I am moving my business forward. Always fun.
And challenging MYSELF to keep a positive attitude towards it.
I am putting boundries on myself in terms of 'shut down time' as I call it and it's working. More sleep = less cranky more focused mommy.
All in all, things are going well.

Lots of pos self talk and affirmations and REFUSING to let my fear control me.

In the book i'm reading there is a line that has stuck with me in particular.
"Act your way into Feeling".
Like you can't really expect to wait to feel motivated... then all of a sudden want to do something. You have to do it first. Then the feeling will come.

off to watch Scooby Doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment