I look around and sometimes I am so confused.
It's so hard not to wonder... why this, why that, how come this or that.
But is it my role to wonder? Or just to love.
I am lucky that I don't have to be mystified all the time. I know what's what.
I am lucky that I want to be more.
I am lucky that I can be more (really anyone can).
I am lucky that I can teach my children how to become more.
What is this more you speak of, you ask.
Whatever. Whatever you want it to be.
I just know I can do more.
Sometimes I don't know how -
Sometimes I feel like I can't - but then I remember that I can.
I need a clear concise plan. I need to trouble shoot and figure things out.
That is hard to do sometimes.
But I'm lucky I can and will do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment